It's these faces that make me smile...
This face brings me much joy...
And this one...
And this one can make me break out in all out laughter!
The brother bond is a blessing to watch...
And this smile lights up the room...
And this one absolutely twinkles with joy from the top of his head to the tips of his toes...
And these silly faced boys are the reasons I take this shot every weekend...
not knowing if I will be sick, or if I will be able to go about life...
They are the reasons I will do whatever I have to do to make it through this year of treatment
and be well again.
They are the reasons...and they do not even know it...because life is still a wonderful, exciting,
enjoyable, daring adventure and all they know is laughter and love.
And that is the way I like it...there is plenty of time later to learn about illnesses and heartaches,
tragedies and pain. For now...life is good and giggly and fun and anticipated.
Just as it should be when you are 6, 4 and 8 months.
And they inspire me to live it with the same excitement, enjoyment and laughter that they embrace every day.
What a gift they give...and they are completely unaware...
But, I am not...and I become more thankful with each passing day for the foresight the Lord had in putting these boys in my life to encourage and inspire me to a higher calling of life and love.
These faces...I love these faces.
And if I feel this way about these faces...
Imagine the joy the Lord feels as our faces are brought before Him...
If He wears buttons...I'll bet they're bursting with pride...
If you feel undeserving of His pride...
then know that His buttons burst with love as well.
If you feel undeserving of His pride...
then know that His buttons burst with love as well.
I'll bet there is joy on His face and laughter in His throat,
and love, always love, in His heart.
He loves us with an everlasting love...
PASS THE WORD
No comments:
Post a Comment