"For faith comes from hearing and hearing by the Word of Christ."
Romans 10:17

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 - NEW!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

NEW SONG – He put a NEW SONG in my heart…a song of praise… - Ps. 40:3

NEW MERCIES – His MERCIES never fail, they are NEW every morning…Lam. 3:23

NEW CREATURE – If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature…2 Cor.5:17

NEW SELF -  And put on the new self…created in righteousness…Eph. 4:24

NEW WORK – Behold, I am doing a new work…I will make a road in the wilderness…a river in the desert…Isaiah 43:19

NEW HEART – I will give you a new heart…Ezek. 36:26

NEW SPIRIT – I will give you a new spirit…Ezek. 36:26

NEW LIFE – As Christ was raised…so we too might walk in newness of life…Romans 6:24

AND THE SAME:

UNCHANGING, EVERLASTING, ALMIGHTY, PROMISE-KEEPING, MIRACLE WORKING, COMPASSIONATE, ALWAYS MERCIFUL, ALL-KNOWING, EVER PRESENT, EVER LOVING, LIFE-GIVING, LIFE-SAVING, LIFE REDEEMING, HOLY…HOLY…HOLY…GOD!

PASS THE WORD!


"I am the Alpha and the Omega...who is...and who was...and who is to come...the ALMIGHTY."  Rev. 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment